What type of talent do I need to ensure successful product development?
We offer the technical experience, creativity and resourcefulness required for complex product development
“Hardware is hard”, is not just a cliche. Incorrect design and supplier decisions can result in disastrous consequences that become evident weeks or months later.
It’s essential to work with a competent core team of experienced product designers and engineers who have the technical know-how and battle scars to guide you throughout the hardware development process and maximize your limited time and resources.
Global cross-functional team
The Q Design team are curious, experienced and creative individuals. They have collectively helped design, engineer and manufacture over a hundred products and shipped millions of units.
We enjoy tackling tough new challenges and inventions, and thrive on creating products that are category-firsts at the bleeding edge of IoT and hardware innovation.
- Engineering program management
- Manufacturing program management
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Firmware engineering
- Mobile application software engineering
- Cloud software engineering
- Optical engineering
- Acoustics engineering
- Manufacturing process engineering
- Tooling management
- Quality engineering
- Source inspections
- Sourcing and supply chain management
- Logistics and shipping support
Product designers, engineers and technical experts
The Q Design leadership team has decades of combined experience in developing and shipping products. Working with us enables you to leverage our technical depth, network and expertise to level-up your own team.
We prioritize your success and are hands-on in how we work to deliver maximum communication, transparency and program management leadership.
- Experienced Silicon Valley and APAC executive, manager and entrepreneur
- 20+ years in product development, engineering and manufacturing
- Launched over 100 hardware products with startups and brands
- BA UCLA